Sage Accounting

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 23 05:24:52 CET 2010

Here:

http://www.accountingweb.co.uk/anyanswers/sage-line-50-experiences-growing-businesses

Outlines the problem a bit.
And here:

http://www.sbslimited.co.uk/sageslow.htm

(Scroll right down to last paragraph)
Highlights that Sage is well aware that their software is uses an
inadequate method of data storage and are in the process of fixing it.
My god. It's either £13,000 (ahem), get another package, or wait in the
hope they fix it!

The way this problem manifests is that you can add more records, but
they simply disappear into the ether. The accountant didn't notice this
was happening for a while as well.

Is there any way we can lump blame squarely on Sage and get them to wise
up for selling a product not fit for purpose?

Probably not.