Sage Accounting

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 22 23:40:58 CET 2010

Probably not a good place to post in the universe, but does anyone know
if there are actual record limits on the Sage 50 Accounting package???
That's database _size_ / entries.

I ask, because the other halfs company accounts dept. has been informed
that they need to upgrade their software due to this reason, but I have
a suspicion this is not true and their problem is merely corruption of
data preventing normal data entry as I can find absolutely no mention of
such limitations anywhere. Plus I'd find it abhorrent and senseless for
a company to provide accounting software that loses and corrupts your
data after you've 'typed too much in, please pay more to continue
operations'

I'd expect a £1000+ package with extra for (lacking) support to easily
be able to handle a few years records of a moderately small co (70~
employees etc)

If nobody knows here, I guess I'll just have to trip off for the first
few hours of real work this decade and fart around ;)
(not the usual, fictional work)