Mastering / editing challenge

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 17 20:48:58 CEST 2010

Hi Gert

She has a great voice.  I just had this on repeat for 15 minutes playing
with the UAD DeEsser, violent EQ and gentle multiband comp.  Nothing I did
made it sound any better.

There is a percussive low frequency click that I think it there for good.

Like others have said, it might be easier and would definitely give better
results, if you re-record.  Hopefully there is not too much wasted material?

The stuff I do with Leah is as much about moving the mic up and down as it
is back/forward.

Having said this, it really is not "that" bad.  Sure, to us we can
scrutinise it but maybe others will not notice..?  Im not sure how critical
your audience is but for many it will be fine..

Let us know what happens..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"