Komplete 6

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 6 15:43:16 CEST 2009

I probably will be.  I tend to keep up with updates.

With the drop of B4, accousic piano and Pro53, they have dropped
instruments that emulate others (except FM8, which I think is way more
than a DX clone).

I will really miss the Pro 53.  It was light weight, and I could get a
lot of sound out of it.  Massiv, while great in its own right, is as
its name implies very heavy on your CPU.  Its a bit unfortunate they
don't have any simpe 'go to' synths like that anymore.

--
Sent from my mobile device