Komplete 6

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 6 15:12:29 CEST 2009

I see Komplete 6 is out 1st October - time to NI another 150euro for
sometime I will hardly use..

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/home/?content=966

the problem with NI is their upgrades are always so darn inexpensive so you
feel obliged to upgrade even if you don't use their stuff (I rarely use
Komplete).  As a Komplete owner, the upgrade is 150euro so quite cheap.

Anyway..  Surprisingly they have dropped B4 (which I love) and Pro 53 (never
use).  Kontakt 4 looks nice - you can now have custom views on instruments;
this sort of stuff really does it form me as I am far more interested in
interfaces than ability.

Anyone upgrading?

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"