Acer Aspire One / Asus EEEPC + Ableton

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 28 18:37:31 CEST 2009

> You're funny when you don't wanna listen.

Well .. you're funny when you don't wanna learn.

> I never implied that. I'm just
> saying that I wouldn't like vi to create a 'project file' for every
> source code I edit with it. Same with in-place editing of sound files
> with audacity. Audition, for example, does a difference between
> editing
> a single sound file and a multi-file session project. I'm just saying
> audacity misses that.

I just don't get the problem as being a good enough reason not to use
the awesome features of Audacity to edit sound files, but hey .. if
you don't wanna understand the program and how its designed, because
you're used to something else, fair enough.  I happen to think
Audacity is awesome for free software ..

Tried gnusound?  Maybe rezound is more what you're looking for?

;
--
Jay Vaughan