Acer Aspire One / Asus EEEPC + Ableton

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 28 18:32:05 CEST 2009

You're funny when you don't wanna listen. I never implied that. I'm just
saying that I wouldn't like vi to create a 'project file' for every
source code I edit with it. Same with in-place editing of sound files
with audacity. Audition, for example, does a difference between editing
a single sound file and a multi-file session project. I'm just saying
audacity misses that.