how to make pretty pictures for managers

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 6 00:53:09 CEST 2009

Jay Vaughan schreef:

> No, company policy is that everything has to be done in English, but
> the meeting will be in German .. Vernünftig!

Toll, was? :)

They talk English at work for my sake. Maltese is mostly like classic
Arabic, like you'll find in the Quran, but then with a hefty dose of
Sicilian and English thrown in for good measure.

For instance, the word for 'blue' is 'blu'. But the word for 'black' is
'iswed'.

Or the word for 'book' being 'kotba', but 'books' is 'ktieb'... the same
insane system where the consonants stay the same, but by throwing the
vowels about you make different words.

- Peter