how to make pretty pictures for managers

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 6 10:03:26 CEST 2009

>> No, company policy is that everything has to be done in English, but
>> the meeting will be in German .. Vernünftig!
>
> Toll, was? :)

There is no way in hell the French side of the company is ever going
to learn German, so they compromise and everyone writes English.

> They talk English at work for my sake. Maltese is mostly like classic
> Arabic, like you'll find in the Quran, but then with a hefty dose of
> Sicilian and English thrown in for good measure.

Its a fascinating language, I've been reading up on it a bit ..
apparently nobody speaks true Maltese any more.

> Or the word for 'book' being 'kotba', but 'books' is 'ktieb'... the
> same
> insane system where the consonants stay the same, but by throwing the
> vowels about you make different words.

That is indeed wierd.

;
--