Gorf Assembly, no edit ..

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 15 16:06:17 CEST 2009

On Jul 15, 2009, at 15:52 , ibi sum wrote:

> my Gorf gets its own case which I salvaged from the
> elektro-schrott (electronics rubbish bin) here at THALES ...

Awesome, was wondering what you would put it in.

I'll bring my AFM-1 kit next weekend :) The video of you soldering was
actually quite helpful. Before last week I was  actually always
soldering the wrong way (iron on solder instead of on component). Read
up, found out, went quite a bit smoother, but seeing it in action
makes me more confident that it's not that hard ;) (and that there's a
10-time speedup to be had) :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL