Gorf Assembly, no edit ..

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 15 15:52:59 CEST 2009

Glad you spotted that .. I got a lot of people coming up to me to ask
what it was I was building, and of course I showed them Pauls site ..
it should be noted that after this build session, there was a bit of a
surge in sequencer construction at Metalab, with one guy making his
own using Puredata after being a bit inspired by the Gorf way of life,
and another hardware sequencer project launched in the background,
which I am yet to catch up with but will do soon ..

This weekends Jam at Stans is going to be really fun .. sync'ed SH101's
and my Gorf gets its own case which I salvaged from the
elektro-schrott (electronics rubbish bin) here at THALES ...