Be Warned...

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 17 19:19:37 CET 2009

> Why they think that it's ok to require me to let them use of all my
> data and personal info for marketing (or anything else for that
> matter) is simply beyond me - and I don't get why so few really care
> about this.

Facebook are 'okay' with this because to do so is the only way to
justify their existence.  And Facebook users are 'okay' with it
because they're only in it for the cheap thrills, and after all thats
all you're getting in exchange for all that data.  Why *do* people use
Facebook in the first place?

;
--
Jay Vaughan