Honesty or ..?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 30 13:30:27 CEST 2009

Tom Adam wrote:
> So I say, keep it. It's their mistake.....
> Just lost my job so yeah, I'm in an anarchistic mood;-)
> Looks like I won't be home long anyway... And I was hoping to finally spend
> some quality time in my studio.

I was going to keep and use them, but I just lined them up against the
mtb and they are a bit short, which would change the geometry of the
bike by dropping the bars by about 6cm. I suppose I could've used some
spacers above the headset...

8O

You're too late. I've mailed them about it ;)
No response yet.

Here's the meter of Karma.

If I get to keep the forks AND get the rack, I love being honest.
If I get a small gesture, like a voucher or refund and goods, I still
like honest folks a lot.
If I get a thank you or apology and speedy reconciliation, I really
couldn't say I believe in karma _that_ much.
If I just get shunted through a dull returns procedure, all you karma
do-gooders can foad.

Hah!
And no saying Karma is the holistic methodology of projection of
internal reflection affecting unconnected circumstance.
That's like believing in God.

;)