Bhut Jolokia

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 14:02:49 CEST 2008

> I am asking this from the perspective of someone who used to eat very
> hot curries when young, but now reacts rather badly to hot peppers and
> considers *taste* is a lot more valuable than pain.

I used to be in the same position as you Martin, but then I moved to
Europe and its weather dulled my perspective sufficiently well enough
that, now and then, I just love to bite a hard pepper, give myself a
mule-kick to the head, and change the condition of my body for a few
hours.  Its a big pick-me-up, and I think the concentration of Vitamin
C helps a great deal towards feeling healthy again.

;
--
Jay Vaughan