Back from holiday

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 1 13:25:22 CEST 2008

Hey, all, I'm back from my holidays. I am so relaxed, that I have
decided not to do any real work today. Yep.
Of course my eee pc 901 and my iPhone came with me to
Switzerland, and they seriously are the coolest gadgets I ever
had in my backpack! Did you check out iDrum - awesome for beats!
And Facebook is so much cooler and better organized on the iPhone
than on the pc. And the SBB have their own app in the App Store -
awesome if you train a lot! And what about backgammon (Kristin
and I played it a lot), or VNC...?

And now for something completely different (or actually, not
really). I know I'm probably doing something that has been passé
already since 1998, but I finally had the time to do it. Just for
fun I started 2 blogs. They are both in Dutch, but there are some
pictures of the stuff we did while being on vacation as well.
Some blog entries (including the pics) were done on the iphone
and uploaded while drinking beer at pubs with free wifi access.
Rocks!

My holiday:
http://room2move.wordpress.com/

My attempt to being a colum writer and an armchair philosopher:
http://room2move.wordpress.com/
(this one includes a nice cartoon by Rolf)

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n