Back from holiday

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 1 13:36:38 CEST 2008

> Of course my eee pc 901 and my iPhone came with me to
> Switzerland, and they seriously are the coolest gadgets I ever
> had in my backpack! Did you check out iDrum - awesome for beats!

yeah iDrum is awesome, i have been going back and forth between it and
BeatMaker a lot in our jams lately .. and I'm really impressed with
BeatMaker too actually!

Got the SDK set up last week and ported SWAR (a silly little game),
which I submitted to Apple on Thursday ;) lets see if it gets into the
App Store this week, crossed fingers - keep an eye out for it!

> http://room2move.wordpress.com/
> My attempt to being a colum writer and an armchair philosopher:
> http://room2move.wordpress.com/

cool .. but why don't you have these on your main site?

;
--
Jay Vaughan