Really, really nice. Tonecore Developer Kit is shipping!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 8 14:41:38 CEST 2008

Søren Knudsen wrote:
> As far as I understand, you need both a blank module and a pedal dock to be
> able to run your code as the code is running on a dsp in the dock. The dock
> itself costs 69$/79$ depending on mono/stereo and only a single dock is
> packaged with the dev kit in which case it has the usb plug too.

Are you sure?
Ok. Part way there.
So, it is the dock, not the pedal module, that is key.
I was under the impression it was possible for one to program these
stomp boxen and use them as individual FX...

That means one could hack together the control surface connected to the
dock (or even better, midi-fy all the controls for your code) instead of
having to buy these blank things, saving a lot over buying the whole dev
kit too.

A possible hardware DSP dev. thingy for less than £50?

Myabe ;)