Really, really nice. Tonecore Developer Kit is shipping!

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 8 14:27:41 CEST 2008

As far as I understand, you need both a blank module and a pedal dock to be
able to run your code as the code is running on a dsp in the dock. The dock
itself costs 69$/79$ depending on mono/stereo and only a single dock is
packaged with the dev kit in which case it has the usb plug too.

By that figure, the cost of a complete non-dev system running your own code
is

Dock	79$
Module	35$
	---