Plans for the Economic Apocalypse?

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 6 15:53:30 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> So what are you guys doing in preparation for the coming economic
> apocalypse?  Pickling things?  Moving in with the parents?  Breeding
> the cats for future food needs?

What we've always done: Live your life now, but don't borrow from your
future. The latter meaning: Don't ruin your health or career with
short-sighted actions, and only ever spend the money that you actually have.

However, while I think the times of excess might be over for a while, I
also don't see a great depression coming.

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch
http://www.myspace.com/navisto