New tune and new Muteqx website - finally!

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 30 15:33:28 CET 2008

> I know, I know, and that's awesome! We haven't had a single
> weekend off in recent months, though (this is one of them,
> luckily, so we need it!). But we'll be there soon :-)

I know how it feels .. I'm taking off next weekend to complete the
move, and then I'm going to have a relaxing Christmas break in the new
pad.  I can't wait to get my new studio environment set up and
functioning again .. been a long time, now, since I had it all the way
I like it.

;
--
Jay Vaughan