New tune and new Muteqx website - finally!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 30 15:15:18 CET 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:
>> I'd love to see that. Must visit you guys soon :-)
>

> I keep telling you, you're welcome whenever you want to visit!

I know, I know, and that's awesome! We haven't had a single
weekend off in recent months, though (this is one of them,
luckily, so we need it!). But we'll be there soon :-)

Not
> next weekend though, unless you wanna help cart stuff around ..
> hopefully we'll be done by next Sunday though, sheesh ..
>
> Gonna be so great to get this move finished.  Our new pad is, simply,
> excellent.

It definitely is!

Good luck with the move!

--