Kurzweil KSP-8?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 22 06:04:52 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:00 PM, James R. Coplin <james at ticalun.net> wrote:
> Does anyone here own/owned one of these or have any experience with this
> unit.  With these coming in around $1000 on ebay these days, it is looking
> extremely tempting to pick one up.  I've read through the manual and short
> of actually hearing one, it seems that there is little downside to these
> units.  The fact that the remote can be had brand new for $350 or so makes
> this unit exceedingly attractive.  Especially since I have 8 channels of AES
> all ready to go for it.

THis is probably not much help becauseI have never had the pleasure of
using one, but I have played with Kurzweil synths that had the lesser
version of it installed.  It was really in depth, and definitely not a
'normal' fx processor.  I have always been tempted, and with prices
what they are...maybe Ill jump in now, too.

Tony