Kurzweil KSP-8?

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 22 23:51:12 CEST 2008

Hi James,

I have the KSP8 and although it has really cool fx algorithms which can
be modified and modulated to your liking, I find the tone of it to be
clinical sounding and lack a sheen to it. Then again, I compare it next
to my Eventide H8000A which I adore. The KSP8's modulation is a bit
weird and to be honest, I haven't really figured it out completely but
it's very technical whereas I find the Eventide to be more musical.and
intuitive. I am currently selling my KSP8 w/ADAT option for another
Eventide. In any case, the KSP8 has some very nice FX with crazy amounts
of controls so I don't think you'll be disappointed. I fyou can find one
for $1000 I say go for it.

Larry