iphone g3 launch in holland.. watch it live

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 11 17:37:20 CEST 2008

On Jul 11, 2008, at 10:36 AM, Andrew Robinson wrote:

> I would't have paid a lot more for it, but as it actually saves me
> money by upgrading to a cheaper monthly payment (and I have the old
> one to use as a wifi device/PSP/ebay), so I'm happy, even bearing in
> mind the colossal cock-ups from O2.

yea well apparently apple had a little trouble gauging how completely
bat shit people across most of the world would go.

http://gizmodo.com/5024187/apple-and-att-stores-having-difficulty-activating-iphones-update-its-the-ipocalypse

Hopefully that means I can just pick one up at the store today and
activate it later tonight.

In the meantime I will have 2.0 on my first gen :)