My luck bursts all over the floor again.

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 9 18:39:17 CEST 2008

The Dong wrote:
> Just bought a GPS receiver and a USB bluetooth adapter.
> Both these are rated BT class 1 or whatever, the 10m range sheeit.
> Well 10m, let's see, that's 30ft, a fair distance.

I got a 100m BT adapter for £10 today.
I went outside into a shop, far away ;)

It works smashingly. Send back that POS.

BUT!

I recently bought a 1GB stick of SODIMM for the eeePC.
2GB is overkill for me.
That lasted 2 days and it's bluescreening all over the place!
F'ing death to all dying technology!!
Another RMA..

It's a stick of Corsair, btw, and it obviously sucks; from the sucky
packaging to the gaudy labeling...
I've requested it be replaced with a stick of Crucial instead.

When will it end? Find out next purchase, no doubt.

Sheeit ;)