My luck bursts all over the floor again.

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 9 19:54:51 CEST 2008

> I got a 100m BT adapter for £10 today.
> I went outside into a shop, far away ;)

I got my neo1973 resurrected and it has been pleasing me immensely
with its wxPython and GPS capabilites ..

Really looking forward to getting a Freerunner, really ..

> I recently bought a 1GB stick of SODIMM for the eeePC.
> 2GB is overkill for me.

it isn't!  you should fill it to the max, that way you never have to
worry about it.  ;)

> That lasted 2 days and it's bluescreening all over the place!
> F'ing death to all dying technology!!
> Another RMA..

gah, that sucks dong.  you sure you're not living on some sorta
magnetic wavefield lines or something?

> It's a stick of Corsair, btw, and it obviously sucks; from the sucky
> packaging to the gaudy labeling...

kingston all the way baby.

> I've requested it be replaced with a stick of Crucial instead.
> When will it end? Find out next purchase, no doubt.
> Sheeit ;)

Still, you've got yer toys, ain't ya ..

;
--