URLs should look like this ..

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 27 15:44:27 CET 2008

Le 27 janv. 08 ? 12:38, Peter Korsten a ?crit :

> But you're right in the sense that it's a bugger. Even the '.com' is
> useless. If I want to know stuff about IBM, why should I have to type
> 'http://www.ibm.com/'?
>
> There should be something better, and in all of those 15 years,
> nothing
> has surfaced so far.

If you type "ibm" only it works. (it should because it's a .com)

btw there are proposals in order to allow easier URL decipher, but
it's not applied yet? (just like many other things on the Net)

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi