Mixing desk lights

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 19:54:14 CET 2008

Martin Naef schreef:

> Those ones get their power directly from the console (essentially a BNC
> socket with 12V), so that's probably not what you're looking for. But
> there are plenty of alternatives, as mentioned here already (USB), there
> are also similar lamps available that attach to score stands (for those
> rare musicians who actually still know how read music... ;-) )

Yeah, I need them on my bed side table, so that I don't bother the wife
when I'm reading, and one for my very black keyboard. Not that I have to
read it to type, but sometimes I need to find where to place my fingers.
Otherwise you get dytsmhr eptfd. So that sort of rules out BNC and even
USB (no USB present on my desk).

And my father has one of the USB ones with a LED, but I wasn't really
impressed with the amount of light produced.

That firm Littlite is just what the doctor ordered; now, if they'd
mentioned a bit more about distribution outside the US...

- Peter