Mixing desk lights

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 10:53:54 CET 2008

Hi Peter

Peter Korsten wrote:
> These really professional mixing consoles have those lights on a
> flexible stem. I could do with a couple (for purposes that have little
> to do with mixing), but where could one get them from? And are there any

Those ones get their power directly from the console (essentially a BNC
socket with 12V), so that's probably not what you're looking for. But
there are plenty of alternatives, as mentioned here already (USB), there
are also similar lamps available that attach to score stands (for those
rare musicians who actually still know how read music... ;-) )

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch