Vegetable ID {Ron? M@?}

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 22 18:55:06 CEST 2008

Martin Naef wrote:
> Try something basic: Steam it, and eat it with maybe a bit of salt.
> While it might not sound very exciting, you'll get to know the real
> taste of the vegetable. Next time, you can get crazy with sauces etc. (I
> generally like cauliflower gratin or just a basic chese and cream sauce).

It looks very much like a cauliflower, but may vary in taste.

I like cauliflower pickled, raw (really nice), or lightly boiled/steamed
with a very strong cheddar cheese sauce, sometimes with pulverised fried
onion in the sauce.

It's also used in curries and, of course, soups.
I'd use that in a soup with some Italian blue cheese or a strong stilton.

yummy.