your daily routine

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 14 14:41:11 CEST 2008

> while on the subject of nutrition and fitness i'm curious to know what
> the daily choices of those that consider themselves fit are. what food
> do you eat? vitamins? exercise?

I get up in the morning, do a few stretches, watch music videos with
the boy (he insists and is grumpy if he doesn't get his music routine
in every day, i'm so proud of him), eat my breakfast which usually
consists of a coffee and "poo friend" (warm muesli), then i head to
work, sit on my ass all morning, go down to the company cafeteria for
some nice, salty, greasy, austrian food - opting for the schnitzel and
gebratene style choices if they're available, consume a malteser or
two, then 3 coffees later i get my ass home, and go for a long bike
ride, usually about an hour, sit on my ass for a few more hours at the
metalab or at stans jamming, and get about 7 hours of sleep daily.

i need more vitamins and more exercise, and less salty greasy austrian
food.

;
--
Jay Vaughan