your daily routine

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 14 15:15:41 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 6:31 AM, Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com> wrote:
> while on the subject of nutrition and fitness i'm curious to know what
> the daily choices of those that consider themselves fit are. what food
> do you eat? vitamins? exercise?
> if anyone is interested i can list the supplements, food, exercise,
> habits, etc that make up my lifestyle.

I dont smoke, and only occassionaly consume more than a beer or two.
I have a few short walks in the morning to and from the trainstation.
I do have  tendency to eat a bit too much, but I dont do it as often
as I used to.  I do eat meat, but mostly its chicken and turkey with
red meat being something on a night out, or topping on a pizza.

My major health issue is excercise and the stress level of my job.
The stress is getting less now that I am moving more into a management
roll with a pair of individuals under me (for years I was a one-man IT
dept and was always at the end of my rope), but I am finding I am
sitting at a desk more than I am running around dealing with issues.
I also met my biological father recently and found out I have just
about every bad thing you could have in my family (diabetes, heart
disease,  arthritis), so I have a lot of new things to be concerned
about (I dont worry about them, because that wont help anything).

All in all, i think I could really just use a bit more exercise and a
lot more vacation.

Tony