Well, That was Interesting

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 13 22:32:07 CEST 2008

Niall Munnelly schreef:

> So, they sent me home, citing a plethora of probable causes
> - a strained muscle in the thorax.  Pleurisy.  Anxiety.  My
> chest and arm still feel like a great dane is sitting on
> them.

So what was all the fuss about, then? ;)

Seriously, though, whilst I've never met you in person, I'm happy that
this possibility is still on the maps. Whether it's a warning sign or
not, trying to shed weight in a responsible manner (what I must do as
well) or up your exercise regime a bit probably won't be a bad idea.

Glad you're still with us.

- Peter