Well, That was Interesting

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 13 17:07:28 CEST 2008

Niall Munnelly wrote:
> So, they sent me home, citing a plethora of probable causes
> - a strained muscle in the thorax.  Pleurisy.  Anxiety.  My
> chest and arm still feel like a great dane is sitting on
> them.

Happy you're ok!

I also encountered a mysterious episode a few years ago when my hands
and feet progrssively went number during a week. Since my mom has MS
they did some thoruogh examinations including a brain scan.

Found nothing and the best guess is that I had a cold for a month
combined with some stress at work + 2 small kids :)

/Micke