Well, That was Interesting

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 13 17:14:37 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Mikael Hansson <hammon at bredband.net> wrote:
> Niall Munnelly wrote:
>> So, they sent me home, citing a plethora of probable causes
>> - a strained muscle in the thorax.  Pleurisy.  Anxiety.  My
>> chest and arm still feel like a great dane is sitting on
>> them.

Reminds me a of a trip I had to the ER a number of years back now.  I
was having severe headaches.  I had been getting these pains, centered
in my left temple for weeks, and they were getting more and more
intense.  One night, I woke up and the intensity was so severe, all I
could do was curl in a ball and wait for it to pass.  My (now ex) wife
took me to the ER.

They did a catscan, ex-rays and all manner of tests.  They said it
looked like one of the following:  Meningitis, Brain Tumor, Aneurysm,
a Stroke, or Epileptic seizure.  None of which are things you want to
hear as possibilities.

They did their tests, which all came back as inconclusive, and sent me
home with pain pills.  I was really not happy about it.

Two days later I had a routine dentist appointment, where they took
one look and noticed my back wisdom tooth had cracked, exposing the
root.   The tooth was pulled, and the pain went completely away...

Tony