w00t.

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 12 20:41:43 CEST 2008

> One point I really agree on, and hate myself for doing far to much of:
> over looping.  Not much you can say about it, really.  The Human ear
> is sensitive to repetition, and we can tell when everything is just on
> a loop.

yeah, i hate it too, which is why i suppose i make crap sounds over
and over, so i torture myself into not making anything worth repeating.

> 1.  Putting as many parts in as the song needs and no more/no less.

right.

> 2.  leave *some* dynamics in the track.  I get tired of listening to
> audio bricks.

right.

> 3.  Accept criticism gracefully.

yup - you are definitely amateur if you didn't give it to anyone else,
other than mum, because she said "its crap!".  you gotta spread that
seed, far and wide.

> 4.  Dont release tracks just because you can.

now this one i think you've still got some thinking to do with sonny
boy, but i wont argue with you and instead just play along ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan