Now this is cool!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 4 19:54:48 CEST 2008

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net schreef:

>  You may have seen this, but this is new to me. Giant sized MPC do-hicky -
>
> http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2008/07/bwacks-creation-with-family-force-5.html

Cool! If I'd be playing it, I'd be tempted to kick it as well. :)

>  I love this kind of controller, something visual, something that becomes
> part of the show more than just tapping at a laptop.

The one thing that can be said against this particular one, is that
you're with your back to the audience. A bit like the Catholic priest
before they changed things around a bit.

But it's an interesting new take on an established way of performing.
Very physical, too; no wonder the guy doesn't have any fat on him.

- Peter