New songs from Romain

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 4 15:46:39 CEST 2008

Hello Music-barians!

As i said before   I was quite busy with some Fractales12-music-making ...
Yesterday I listened to the work of Kristian and this made me realized that
I should maybe show you guys what I done during all this time ...
It s not perfect as it should be ( as always for me  ) but what ever ...
All the songs where made under one concept : "Sighing"
If you guys want to hear them it will be very nice ...
Critics (in all kind) are welcome of course .
While waiting I wish you all a nice day or evening ...
Romain

You will find 8 songs (with no mastering):
Zipfile for all the songs: http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/rXg.zip

1:/Kind of intro : "Between two Mirrors" .
   Instruments:  acoustic Guitars and Voices + Sighs ...
   Daw:sonar
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/01_Fractales12_Between%202%20mirrors.mp3

2:/Song with two different parts : First part is " Mr Freeze" Second part is
" Dr Space"
    Intruments: acoustic Guitar + voice + koassilator...
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/02_Fractales12_Mr%20Freeze_or_the_captain_who_need_Dr_%20Space.mp3

3:/Electronic song with two part  :First part is " Mr Strange (your, I am
)", Second part is "I need one Sigh"
    Instruments:Koassilator+Yamaha EX5+Voices.
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/03_Fractales12_Mr%20strange.mp3

4:/Calm song with two part: First part is "Fractal round", Second part is
"231 Fractals doors"
    Instruments:Koassilator+Yamaha EX5+Voices+acoustic Guitar.
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/04_Fractales12_Space%20_231_fractal_door.mp3

5:/Dark Wave song with two part : First part is "I will find you ... (
Lonely I'm safe)", Second part is "I will find you ... (Dasein)"
                  "
    Instruments:Koassilator+Yamaha EX5+Voices+acoustic Guitar.
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/05_Fractales12_Nohing_for_me%20_is%20alright_dasein2.mp3

6:/Slow song :"Heavy days in heavy week"
    Instruments:Udu+Voices+acoustic Guitar+synth.
    Daw:Logic
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/06_Fractales12_Heavy_in_heavy_week.mp3

7:/This song "I went to the West"  is more or less a balad song ... really
70s...
    Instruments:Hammond+Kaossilator+Voices.
    Daw:Logic
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/07_Fractales12_I%20went%20to%20the%20west%201a.mp3

8:/Last song  "Sighing for me is damn a good pain (Space in my brain... )"
    Instruments:Telephone+Voices+Yamaha EX5.
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/08_Fractales12_Signing_for_me_it_s_damn_a_good_pain_2a.mp3

--
Romain Gros