Happy birthday Dave!

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 18 13:07:03 CEST 2008

> We need annual driving tests.  Most people around here think
> indicating
> is unnecessary - especially BMW owners.  People know they should
> indicate but are too selfish to even, literally, lift a finger.

It sucks here in Austria, I gotta tell you.  So many Austrian drivers
think they have the right to just cut in front of you, right in front
of you, once their car is about an inch past yours .. its freakin'
annoying and I hate it.  Frankly, on the road, Austrians are jerks.
This is why guns should be legal.

;
--
Jay Vaughan