Question: recording live musicians / clipped audio

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 25 10:11:11 CEST 2007

>Actually, I read after getting mine (black too) that they also
>make them in
>color. I like the green one :)
>http://www.gizmodo.fr/savedfiles/p3-green-web.jpg

Yes they are very sweet.  Turntables are where mechanical engineering and style come together without sacrificing function!

>> I have an Audio Technica OC-5 moving coil cartridge
>
>Heard of those. They aren't available anymore, are they ?

Ahh well I was seriously into Hi-Fi 15 to 20 years ago and consequently this is how old some of my gear is!

>Mine's a Benz MC Silver.

I've been out of the Hi-Fi game for some time now I don't know this one.

This is my pre-amp, with Behringer electronic cross-over feeding two stereo Samson 270 amps.  These then feed directly my speakers Musical Fidelity MC-2 (I removed their passive cross-overs).  They are actively bi-amped - one amp for each tweeter and each woofer.  This made a great leap in clarity and dynamics for me.

http://71.18.227.106/images/studio/amps.jpg

Cheers

Chris