Sunday Night Somniloquy

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Tue Sep 29 18:31:05 CEST 2026


Thank you for the kind words!  I plan on doing these every two to three weeks and archiving on bandcamp….follow me in either place or join my discord to be kept up.

I honestly need to dig into my oneiroi more.  Hmm…next stream?

Tony

________________________________
From: music-bar <music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org> on behalf of Romain Xavier via music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Monday, 28 September 2026 17:30:08
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Cc: Romain Xavier <xtechcode at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sunday Night Somniloquy

Quite cool Tony ! I m glad to hear your dark drone, so it s not so much wasting time after all  :)
Are you happy with your Oneiroi ? :P

Romain

On 28 Sep 2026, at 17:43, Tony Scharf via music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org> wrote:

Starting up my streams again, getting back to wasting time and making noise.

Sunday Night Somniloquy: Test run https://youtube.com/live/zwBgx3YAIs0?feature=share

Tony
_______________________________________________
music-bar mailing list
music-bar at lists.music-bar.org
https://lists.music-bar.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/music-bar

Listen to Music-Bar Radio! <http://www.music-bar.org/radio.html>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.music-bar.org/pipermail/music-bar/attachments/20260929/9d945391/attachment.htm>


More information about the music-bar mailing list