From tony.scharf at outlook.com Sun Oct 11 19:40:14 2026 From: tony.scharf at outlook.com (Tony Scharf) Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2026 17:40:14 +0000 Subject: Korg EMX-1/Lovely Day cover Message-ID: Hello, Bar? If you follow my facebook or discord, you know my son found a very dirty but fully functioning Korg EMX-1 SD at an estate sale nearby. I spend half a day cleaning it (there was scotch tape and some other sticky residue on the bottom and sides along with an epic amount of cigarette ash). I then went looking through old data files and I found my Korg EMX bank dumps from when I had my last one (I never get rid of any data). I found my cover of Lovely Day by Front 242 on there. My old EMX had a noise problem, so I rarely recorded audio from it. This one is amazingly quiet, even with the tubes installed. I decided to capture this for archive purposes. So..here it is. Enjoy it before the copyright algorithm gives me a smackdown. [maxresdefault.jpg] 242LD 20261011 [https://youtu.be/favicon.ico] NoiseTheorem youtu.be -Tony -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: maxresdefault.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 151633 bytes Desc: maxresdefault.jpg URL: