Can you listen to a track please...

moron moron at industrial.org
Tue May 21 17:58:34 CEST 2024

Around 3:40 the tom / kick gets a bit mid-range peaked from the
resonance of the filter sweep but not in a totally out of control
manner.  Not hearing any low end issues myself.

As an aside, I had some trouble downloading the track as it kept timing
out around 20% through.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.