Windows ASIO woes

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Sun Jan 1 15:42:32 CET 2023

Aggregate device on Mac aren't great either. ASIO4ALL will work but it does have a clunky interface. My main gripe with it is that it doesn't name ports anything other than "port 1", "port 2", etc. I have 96 ins and outs so that pretty much makes it usuasable for me.

James

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​