Drift

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:16:12 CEST 2023

Sound & feature wise, the main bulk is mine. There were countless
colleagues involved with feedback and helped me a lot with the fine tuning
& detail phase (which is probably half of the time I spent on it). I have
no responsibility for the final UI as I'm crap at it and have talented
people handy to do the job :D
For mbar nerds, Filter type I has THB injection !