Teenage Engineering TK6: first impressions

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:24:10 CEST 2022

I just got handed a Teenage Engineering TK6 at work, for work reasons, and I have to say: wow!  What a fucking crazy, crazy device!!!

It’s tiny, ffs.  How does this make sense at all?  I already broke a knob. Fragile!

Well, I’ve been given the task of ripping it to pieces figuratively, so it’s gonna be an interesting jam weekend.

Anyone else got one?  Tips/tricks/hints?

I’ll probably do a track with it. Let’s see.  I seriously can’t believe the audacity of TE to build this thing so tiny, and so.. so… expensive.

(Bluebox says grrr…)

;
--
seclorum