StickyBrute

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:06:16 CET 2022

Yea this is a thing that plagues a lot of matte music gear. My Push 2 sides and bottom, the wheels on my Sub37. It’s kinda bullshit. I think they fixed it for the newer stuff like the MPC Live.

Minibrute was the worst, those things arrived with all sorts of problems, most of the key weights were rattling around the box when mine arrived.