iCloud?

Matt Picone matt at mysticworks.com
Wed Mar 23 15:53:07 CET 2022

I use iCloud/Apple One for the phones/ipads and laptops/desktops of my
entire family. Photos. Files. Documents. and more. It works great and
allows me to not worry about what would otherwise be a lot of headaches.

The only time I've ever had a problem with it was when we had a mismatch
between storage capacity of device vs. cloud. I forget the details as it
was years ago. Maybe a local HD downgrade? I wished then that there had
been a better way to manage files in the cloud.

--
M@