Akai MPC Key 61 - thoughts?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 13:57:15 CEST 2022

> Hi !
> You may find an alternative with a second hand From Novation :)

Couldn’t quite spot the Novation workstation with the KEYS 61 feature set ..

I have to admit to wanting to check out the Yamaha MODX8 or Montage or something, but the Akai-heads in the group have their veto because of the pads (and pre-existing massive sample archive on his existing MPC) ..

So, in the meantime, we already put ourself in the order queue for a KEYS 61.  :P

I guess I’ll be getting familiar with it in a week or so.

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com