Cool composer: Breakmaster Cylinder

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 15:43:24 CEST 2022

Hey music-bar,

Hope you all are well, surviving summer heat wave blah, war and enmity circumstances blah, We Are All Getting Older™ blah, &etc., and so on.

Here is a music-related post:

Thanks to a great podcast we are listening to in the V-L household [1], as a consequence of our recent (excellent) family marine adventures on Ćres, I wish to introduce the music-bar to my new favourite composer of the week - Breakmaster Cylinder:

	https://breakmastercylinder.bandcamp.com

How cool is this guy?  Really.

Totally gonna binge his playlists this week, as I go back to work while dreaming of the fishies I’ve been taking lude pictures of all week .. hope you’ll check him out and tell me what synths he’s using.

[1] - https://magazin.nzz.ch/notizen/telefonbeantworter-der-nzzas-podcast-ld.1476569
^^ - warning, may require marbles-in-ears to accomodate the Schweizer/Naef factor.

(BTW, I’m on the market for a sail-boat, in case anyone else is doing that.)

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com